- NTM classification
- A14: Authorization requirement for sanitary and phytosanitary reasons for importing certain products
- Date when the measure came into force
- 01 January 2000
- Publication where the measure is specified
- Government Notice 173 of 1999
- Regulation where the measure is specified
- Food Regulations 1999
- Country/Region applying the measure
- The rationale of the measure
- No specific objective stated
- Coded list of objectives
- X: For purposes n.e.s.
- Description of the measure
- 173(1) No person shall import, manufacture, process, pack, store, offer for sale or sell
any special purpose food without the written approval of the Permanent Secretary.
- Reference of the measure
- Sub-article 173(1)
- Measure also domestic
Products affected by the measure.
|Code ||Product ||Partial coverage ||Partial coverage indication ||Date in ||Date out|
|PG: 7 ||Food products ||Yes ||Special purpose food || || |
- (a) infant formula;
(b) canned food for an infant or a child;
(c) cereal-based food for an infant or a child;
(d) low energy food;
(e) formula dietary food;
Countries/Regions affected by the measure.
|Inclusion/Exclusion ||Country ||Date in ||Date out|
|Inclusion ||Entire world || || |
- Entire world