- NTM classification
- P69: Export technical measures, n.e.s.
- Date when the measure came into force
- 01 January 1989
- Publication where the measure is specified
- Statutory Instrument 72 of 1989
- Regulation where the measure is specified
- Explosives Regulations, 1989
- Country/Region applying the measure
- The rationale of the measure
- Not stated in the regulations
- Coded list of objectives
- X: For purposes n.e.s.
- Description of the measure
- "102A (1) No person shall import into or export from or cause to be imported into or exported from Zimbabwe any explosives without making an application for the written permission of the Chief Inspector.
[inserted by S.I. 393 of 1998 with effect from 18th December, 1998.]
(1A) An application referred to in subsection (1) shall be accompanied by a fee of $1000
- Reference of the measure
- Art 102A (1A)
- Measure also domestic
- Implementation date not stated in the document. The date above was arbitrarily entered to allow registration of NTM. It will be adjusted when the date is made available by the NTM manager.
Products affected by the measure.
|Code||Product||Partial coverage||Partial coverage indication||Date in||Date out|
|3602.00.00||Prepared explosives, other than propellent powders||No|
Countries/Regions affected by the measure.
|Inclusion/Exclusion||Country||Date in||Date out|
- All countries