- NTM classification
- P9: Export measures n.e.s.
- Date when the measure came into force
- 03 August 2007
- Publication where the measure is specified
- The Zambia Wildlife Act, 2015
- Regulation where the measure is specified
- The Zambia Wildlife (International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora) Regulations, 2007 (SI NO. 61 OF 2007)
- Country/Region applying the measure
- Coded list of objectives
- B: Protection of life and health of animals
- Description of the measure
- 30. (1) Subject to subregulation (2), the Management Directorate shall not require any additional permit or certificate
where a specimen is in transit or transhipment through Zambia .
(2) An enforcement officer may inspect a specimen in transit or transhipment to ensure that it is accompanied by the appropriate documentation for purposes of these Regulations and the Convention.
- Reference of the measure
- PART V : Regulations 30 ( 1, 2 )
- Measure also domestic
Products affected by the measure.
Countries/Regions affected by the measure.
|Inclusion/Exclusion ||Country ||Date in ||Date out|
|Inclusion ||Entire world || || |