- NTM classification
- P9: Export measures n.e.s.
- Date when the measure came into force
- 01 April 1968
- Publication where the measure is specified
- Tobacco Act.
- Regulation where the measure is specified
- Tobacco Act
- Country/Region applying the measure
- Coded list of objectives
- E: Protection of the environment
- Description of the measure
- 89. Nothing contained in this Part shall apply to, or operate to prevent, the bonafide export of a sample of tobacco by any person, when such sample does not exceed two kilogrammes and three hundred grammes in weight.
- Reference of the measure
- Regulation 89
- Measure also domestic
Products affected by the measure.
Countries/Regions affected by the measure.
|Inclusion/Exclusion ||Country ||Date in ||Date out|
|Inclusion ||Entire world || || |