- NTM classification
- P9: Export measures n.e.s.
- Date when the measure came into force
- 04 December 2015
- Publication where the measure is specified
- THE FORESTS ACT, 2015
- Regulation where the measure is specified
- Forests (Export of Title Timber) Regulations, 2015.( SI 94 of 2015)
- Country/Region applying the measure
- Coded list of objectives
- E: Protection of the environment
- Description of the measure
- 15. An exporter shall not export timber unless that exporter has received a confirmed order for the export of the timber specifying the desired timber and the quantity required.
15 (2) The exporter shall issue to the buyer a quotation stating
(a) the price·, either free on board, or cost insurance and freight, of the timber;
(b) the quantity of the timber; and
(c) the quality of the timber.
15 (4) The exporter shall issue a proforma invoice, when the buyer accepts the quotation, stating the-
(a) timber specification;
(b) quantity of the timber;
(c) price of the timber;
(d) delivered term of the timber;
(e) receiving bank; and
(I) validity of the offer
- Reference of the measure
- Regulations 15 ( 1, 2, 4)
- Measure also domestic
Products affected by the measure.
Countries/Regions affected by the measure.
|Inclusion/Exclusion ||Country ||Date in ||Date out|
|Inclusion ||Entire world || || |