- NTM classification
- P9: Export measures n.e.s.
- Date when the measure came into force
- 18 April 2011
- Publication where the measure is specified
- Fisheries Act, 2011
- Regulation where the measure is specified
- Fisheries Act,2011
- Country/Region applying the measure
- Coded list of objectives
- A: Protection of human life and health
- Description of the measure
- 25 (2) The Minister may, by statutory instrument, prohibit the export of any fish or fish product from Zambia, or any part of Zambia, in general or to one or more designated countries of destination, unless and until all regulations with regard to their export have been complied with.
- Reference of the measure
- PART III : Section 25 (2)
- Measure also domestic
Products affected by the measure.
- Fish or fish product
Countries/Regions affected by the measure.
|Inclusion/Exclusion ||Country ||Date in ||Date out|
|Inclusion ||Entire world || || |