- NTM classification
- A12: Geographical restrictions on eligibility
- Date when the measure came into force
- 01 January 1959
- Publication where the measure is specified
- Plant Pests and Diseases Act.
- Regulation where the measure is specified
- Plant Pests and Diseases (Importation) Regulations.
- Country/Region applying the measure
- Coded list of objectives
- A: Protection of human life and health and C: Protection of life and health of plants
- Description of the measure
- 15. (1) Subject to the imposition of conditions in terms of section thirty of the Act, the conditions governing the importation from a country other than South Africa of a plant listed in the first column of the Seventh Schedule shall be the conditions specified opposite thereto in the second column of the Schedule.
Conditions for import of plants listed in Seventh Schedule
- Reference of the measure
- SECTION 31 : Regulation 15(1)
- Measure also domestic
Products affected by the measure.
Countries/Regions affected by the measure.
- All countries except South Africa