- NTM classification
- P9: Export measures n.e.s.
- Date when the measure came into force
- 31 May 2007
- Publication where the measure is specified
- The Republic Of Kenya, Laws of Kenya
- Regulation where the measure is specified
- The Environmental Management and Coordination (Controlled Substances) Regulations, 2007
- Country/Region applying the measure
- Coded list of objectives
- E: Protection of the environment
- Description of the measure
- Publication of controlled substances and persons holding permits.
- Reference of the measure
- Part V - Miscellaneous provisions
- Measure also domestic
Products affected by the measure.
- Group 1 consist of partially halogenated flourochemicals with ozone depleting substances of less than 0.12 and defined as transitional substances;
Group 2 consist of hydrobromoflourocarbons with ozone depleting substances estimated to vary from 0.1 to 1 and;
Group 3 consist of bromochloromethane with ozone depleting substances
Countries/Regions affected by the measure.
|Inclusion/Exclusion ||Country ||Date in ||Date out|
|Inclusion ||Entire world ||31 May 2007 || |