- NTM classification
- A12: Geographical restrictions on eligibility
- Date when the measure came into force
- 29 December 1967
- Publication where the measure is specified
- Control and Diseases of Animals Act CAP 66:
- Regulation where the measure is specified
- CONTROL AND DISEASES OF ANIMALS (PROHIBITION OF IMPORTATION OF ANIMALS) ORDER
- Country/Region applying the measure
- Coded list of objectives
- B: Protection of life and health of animals
- Description of the measure
- 2. Prohibition of importation of animals
The importation of the animals of a kind specified in the First Column of the Schedule from the country specified in relation to such animals in the Second Column of the Schedule is hereby prohibited on account of the presence in that country of the disease specified in the Third Column of the Schedule.
First Column Second ColumnThird Column Livestock and by-products thereof Zimbabwe Foot and Mouth Disease
- Reference of the measure
- Regulation 2
Schedule: First Column; Second Column; Third Column
- Measure also domestic
Products affected by the measure.
- Livestock by-products thereof
Countries/Regions affected by the measure.
|Inclusion/Exclusion ||Country ||Date in ||Date out|
|Inclusion ||Zimbabwe || || |