- NTM classification
- A12: Geographical restrictions on eligibility
- Date when the measure came into force
- 28 March 2014
- Publication where the measure is specified
- Statutory Instruments 2014, No. 34
- Regulation where the measure is specified
- The National Drug Policy And Authority (Importation And Exportation of Drugs) Regulations, 2014.
- Country/Region applying the measure
- Coded list of objectives
- A: Protection of human life and health
- Description of the measure
- 7 (3) A drug labelled “for sale only in specified countries” shall not be imported into Uganda except where Uganda is one
of the specified countries.
(4) Notwithstanding subregulation (3), the Authority may, in special circumstances, authorise the importation of drugs
referred to in the subregulation into Uganda.
- Reference of the measure
- Part II Regulation 7 (3) and (4)
- Measure also domestic
Products affected by the measure.
Countries/Regions affected by the measure.
|Inclusion/Exclusion ||Country ||Date in ||Date out|
|Inclusion ||Entire world || || |