- NTM classification
- P69: Export technical measures, n.e.s.
- Date when the measure came into force
- 01 July 1991
- Publication where the measure is specified
- Statutory Instrument 150 of 1991
- Regulation where the measure is specified
- Medicines and Allied Substances Control (General) Regulations, 1991
- Country/Region applying the measure
- The rationale of the measure
- Not specified in the regulations
- Coded list of objectives
- X: For purposes n.e.s.
- Description of the measure
- 72F. (1) Any person who is authorized or licensed to manufacture or supply a psychotropic substance set out in Parts I and II of the Eighth A Schedule or who imports or exports such substance shall keep a register and shall enter therein, in chronological sequence, true particulars with respect to such substance—
(a) every quantity of such substance manufactured by him;
(b) every quantity of such substance acquired by him;
(c) every quantity of such substance supplied y him;
(d) every quantity of such substance used by him;
(e) in respect of each acquisition and disposal of such substance details of the quantity, the date, the supplier and the person to whom the substance is supplied;
and the provisions of section 42 of the Dangerous Drugs Regulations, 1975, shall apply, mutatis mutandis.
(2) Subsection (1) shall apply to any hospital, clinic, dispensary, wholesaler or similar institution administered by the State.
(3) Every manufacturer, importer and exporter of a substance set out in Parts II and III of the Eighth A Schedule shall keep a record showing the quantities of such substance manufactured, imported or exported, as the case may be.
(4) The records required to be kept in terms of subsections (1) and (3) shall be kept for a period of five years.
- Reference of the measure
- Art 72F
- Measure also domestic
Products affected by the measure.
|Code||Product||Partial coverage||Partial coverage indication||Date in||Date out|
|3002.10.00||Antisera, other blood fractions and immunological products, whether or not modified or obtained by means of biotechnological processes||No|
|2933.53.00||Allobarbital (inn),amobarbital (inn),barbital (inn), butalbital (inn), butobarbital, clobarbital (inn), methylphenobarbital (inn), pentobarbital (inn),phenobarbital (inn),secbutabarbital (inn), secobarbital (inn) and vinylbital (inn); salts there||No|
Countries/Regions affected by the measure.
|Inclusion/Exclusion||Country||Date in||Date out|
- All countries