- NTM classification
- P9: Export measures n.e.s.
- Date when the measure came into force
- 01 July 1991
- Publication where the measure is specified
- Statutory Instrument 150 of 1991
- Regulation where the measure is specified
- Medicines and Allied Substances Control (General) Regulations, 1991
- Country/Region applying the measure
- The rationale of the measure
- Not specified in the regulations
- Coded list of objectives
- X: For purposes n.e.s.
- Description of the measure
- 72B. (1) Any person who exports a psychotropic substance set out in Part II of the Eighth A Schedule shall state in a declaration in Form M.C. 29, in triplicate, the following information –
(a) the names and addresses of the exporter and importer;
(b) the international non-proprietary name of the substance and if there is no international non-proprietary name, the designation of the substance in Part II of the Eighth A Schedule;
(c) the quantity and pharmaceutical form in which the substance is exported and if the substance is in the form of a preparation, the name of the preparation, if any;
(d) the date of dispatch;
(2) Every exporter shall –
(a) furnish the Authority with two copies of the declaration;
(b) attach the third copy of the declaration to the consignment being exported.
(3) Upon receipt of the copies of a declaration in terms of subsection (2) the Director-General shall, within ninety days, send one copy by registered mail, to the competent authority of the importing country requesting such authority to return the receipt thereof.
(4) Every importer shall, upon receipt of any substance set out in Part II of the Eighth A Schedule; send a copy of the consignment, duly endorsed, to the Director-General.
(5) No exporter of any psychotropic substance set out in Part II of the Eighth A Schedule shall export such substance to a bank to the account of a person other than the person named in the export authorization.
- Reference of the measure
- Art 72B(1)-(3) and (5)
- Measure also domestic
Products affected by the measure.
|Code||Product||Partial coverage||Partial coverage indication||Date in||Date out|
|2933.53.00||Allobarbital (inn),amobarbital (inn),barbital (inn), butalbital (inn), butobarbital, clobarbital (inn), methylphenobarbital (inn), pentobarbital (inn),phenobarbital (inn),secbutabarbital (inn), secobarbital (inn) and vinylbital (inn); salts there||No|
Countries/Regions affected by the measure.
|Inclusion/Exclusion||Country||Date in||Date out|
- All countries