- NTM classification
- P9: Export measures n.e.s.
- Date when the measure came into force
- 01 July 2008
- Publication where the measure is specified
- Statutory Instrument 56 of 2008
- Regulation where the measure is specified
- Medicines and Allied Substances Control (Import and Export of Precursors and Certain Chemical Substances) Regulations, 2008
- Country/Region applying the measure
- The rationale of the measure
- Not specified in the regulations
- Coded list of objectives
- X: For purposes n.e.s.
- Description of the measure
- (9) No person shall import or export any substance by ordinary or registered post.
- Reference of the measure
- Art 3(9)
- Measure also domestic
Products affected by the measure.
|Code||Product||Partial coverage||Partial coverage indication||Date in||Date out|
|2922.43.00||Anthranilic acid and its salts||No|
|2939.41.00||Ephedrine and its salts||No|
|2939.61.00||Ergometrine (inn) and its salts||No|
|2806.10.00||Hydrogen chloride (hydrochloric acid)||No|
|2807.00.00||Sulphuric acid; oleu||No|
|2939.42.00||Pseudoephedrine (inn) and its salts||No|
- N-Acetylanthranilic acid (2);
Ephedrine; Ethyl ether;
Hydrochloric Acid (1) (2);
Methyl ethyl ketone (2);
3,4 Methylenediooxyphenyl-2-propanone (2);
Sulphuric acid (1) (2);
Norephedrine; Toluene (2).
Potassium permanganate (2);
Countries/Regions affected by the measure.
|Inclusion/Exclusion||Country||Date in||Date out|
- All countries