- NTM classification
- A11: Prohibitions for sanitary and phytosanitary reasons
- Date when the measure came into force
- 01 January 2012
- Publication where the measure is specified
- PLANT PROTECTION (IMPORTATION) ORDER [Subsidiary] [Rev. 2012]
- Regulation where the measure is specified
- Plant Protection (Importation) Order
- Country/Region applying the measure
- Coded list of objectives
- X: For purposes n.e.s.
- Description of the measure
- 10. The importation of all species of fruit frees and fruit grown in or consigned from Japan, China, Korea or Manchuria is prohibited
- Reference of the measure
- Section 10
- Measure also domestic
Products affected by the measure.
|Code||Product||Partial coverage||Partial coverage indication||Date in||Date out|
|0602.20.00||- Trees, shrubs and bushes, grafted or not, of kinds which bear edible fruit or nuts||No|
|08||Edible fruit and nuts; peel of citrus fruit or melons||Yes||fruits|
- Fruits and fruit trees
Countries/Regions affected by the measure.
- Japan, China, Korea or Manchuria