- NTM classification
- A11: Prohibitions for sanitary and phytosanitary reasons
- Date when the measure came into force
- 31 December 2008
- Publication where the measure is specified
- Laws of Botswana Chapter 37:01 Disease of Animals
- Regulation where the measure is specified
- Diseases of Stock (Quarantine and Compensation) Regulations
- Country/Region applying the measure
- The rationale of the measure
- No specific objective stated
- Coded list of objectives
- X: For purposes n.e.s.
- Description of the measure
- 16. Prohibition of importation of animal products from Zimbabwe and of vegetables
The introduction into Botswana from Zimbabwe of all animal products, including hides, skins, horns, hooves, wool, hair, feathers, milk, cream, blood, meat and manure, but excepting butter and cheese, is prohibited until further notice.
- Reference of the measure
- Article 16
- Measure also domestic
Products affected by the measure.
|Code||Product||Partial coverage||Partial coverage indication||Date in||Date out|
|02||Meat and edible meat offal||No|
|04||Dairy produce; birds' eggs; natural honey; edible products of animal origin,not elsewhere specified or included||No|
|05||Products of animal origin,not elsewhere specified or included||No|
|41||Raw hides and skins (other than furskins) and leather||No|
|43||Furskins and artificial fur; manufactures thereof||No|
|67||Prepared feathers and down and articles made of feathers or of down; artificial flowers; articles of human hair||No|
- All animal products, including hides, skins, horns, hooves, wool, hair, feathers, milk, cream, blood, meat and manure, but excepting butter and cheese
Countries/Regions affected by the measure.
|Inclusion/Exclusion||Country||Date in||Date out|