- NTM classification
- P9: Export measures n.e.s.
- Date when the measure came into force
- 25 February 2005
- Publication where the measure is specified
- Laws of Botswana Chapter 37:01 Disease of Animals
- Regulation where the measure is specified
- Diseases of Animals (Livestock Identification and Trace-back) Regulations
- Country/Region applying the measure
- The rationale of the measure
- No specific objective stated
- Coded list of objectives
- X: For purposes n.e.s.
- Description of the measure
- 6. Acceptance of cattle for slaughter by export slaughter houses
No abattoir or export slaughter house shall accept any animal for slaughter unless the owner of such animal produces-
(a) a permit obtained in accordance with regulation 6 hereof; and
(b) any other information that the abattoir or export slaughter house may be required by the Director to obtain from such owner.
- Reference of the measure
- Article 6
- Measure also domestic
Products affected by the measure.
|Code||Product||Partial coverage||Partial coverage indication||Date in||Date out|
|0201||Meat of bovine animals, fresh or chilled.||Yes||Cattle carcass and meat|
|0202||Meat of bovine animals, frozen.||Yes||Cattle carcass and meat|
- Cattle carcass and meat
Countries/Regions affected by the measure.
|Inclusion/Exclusion||Country||Date in||Date out|
- Entire world