- NTM classification
- P9: Export measures n.e.s.
- Date when the measure came into force
- 01 July 2010
- Publication where the measure is specified
- East African Community Customs Management Act, 2004,Regulations, 2010
- Regulation where the measure is specified
- The East African Community Customs ManagementRegulations, 2010
- Country/Region applying the measure
- Coded list of objectives
- X: For purposes n.e.s.
- Description of the measure
- 68. (1) In the case of warehoused goods entered for removal, exportation, or for use as stores for aircraft or vessels, an owner of the goods shall furnish a bond using the Customs Bond Form
(7) Goods in transit shall be produced to the proper officer at the approved port or place of exportation, together with the copy of the transit entry.
(8) A proper officer at the port or place of exportation may refuse to allow the exportation of any goods in respect of which the copy of the entry is not delivered to him or her or received by him or her or where the goods do not conform to the particulars in the entry.
- Reference of the measure
- Part V sections 68,104 (7) & (8)
- Measure also domestic
Products affected by the measure.
|Code ||Product ||Partial coverage ||Partial coverage indication ||Date in ||Date out|
|PG: 1 ||All products ||No || || || |
Countries/Regions affected by the measure.
|Inclusion/Exclusion ||Country ||Date in ||Date out|
|Inclusion ||Tanzania ||01 July 2010 || |