- NTM classification
- P9: Export measures n.e.s.
- Date when the measure came into force
- 01 July 2010
- Publication where the measure is specified
- East African Community Customs Management Act, 2004,Regulations, 2010
- Regulation where the measure is specified
- The East African Community Customs ManagementRegulations, 2010
- Country/Region applying the measure
- Coded list of objectives
- X: For purposes n.e.s.
- Description of the measure
- 11. (1) A master of a vessel arriving from a foreign port shall make an inward report using Form. C.2,to a proper officer at the port or place of arrival
. (2) All packages for which a bill of lading has not been issued shall be declared on the parcels list using Form. C.3. Report of aircraft and cargo
12. (1) A master of an aircraft arriving from a foreign port shall make an inward report using Form. C.4, to the proper officer at the port or place of arrival.
(2) A report of the cargo shall be in Form C.2 which shall be attached to the general declaration in Form. C.4.
13. (1) The reports referred to under regulations 11 and 12 may be submitted
(2) Where a report is submitted electronically in accordance with sub-regulation (1), a proper officer may require the master to submit the transcript within such time as the proper officer may determine.
(3) A transcript submitted under sub-regulation (2), shall be initialed in the manner specified in regulation 14.
14. Every page of the report submitted under regulation 13, other than that on which the declaration is signed, shall be initialed by the master or his or her agent, and the master or agent shall number and seal together the pages and shall, where required, sign the report in the presence of the proper officer. List of passengers, report of stores and crews' declaration
18. The contents of every package and of all cargo in bulk intended for discharge at a port or place in the Community shall be reported in accordance with the description in the relevant bill of lading or airway bill.
19. A report of a vessel shall show the weight or cubic measurement of the cargo reported according to which freight has been charged, or, where freight has not been charged, the report shall show the weight or measurement normally chargeable for goods of like kind and quantity.
20. (1) Cargo intended for discharge at other ports or places in the Community, other than the first port or place of landing, shall be shown using Form. C.2 for vessels and using Form. C.5 for aircraft.
(2) Where a proper officer so requires, cargo intended for discharge at other ports or places in the Community shall be reported in the same manner as cargo to which regulation 18 applies
21. Cargo remaining on board a vessel or an aircraft for exportation shall be reported using Form. C.2 for vessels and Form. C.5 for aircraft, unless a proper officer otherwise directs.
22. Application to break bulk prior to making report and to unload goods prior to entry shall be made to a proper officer using Form C8.
- Reference of the measure
- Part 1 section 22
- Measure also domestic
Products affected by the measure.
|Code ||Product ||Partial coverage ||Partial coverage indication ||Date in ||Date out|
|PG: 1 ||All products ||No || || || |
Countries/Regions affected by the measure.
|Inclusion/Exclusion ||Country ||Date in ||Date out|
|Inclusion ||Entire world ||01 July 2010 || |