- NTM classification
- A11: Prohibitions for sanitary and phytosanitary reasons
- Date when the measure came into force
- 08 March 2012
- Publication where the measure is specified
- Government Notice No. 27 of 2012
- Regulation where the measure is specified
- Fisheries and Marine Resources (Import of Fish and Fish Products) Regulations 2012
- Country/Region applying the measure
- The rationale of the measure
- No specific objective stated
- Coded list of objectives
- X: For purposes n.e.s.
- Description of the measure
- 20(4) (a) The live fish shall be imported from a disease free area.
(b) The country shall not be listed by OIE.
- Reference of the measure
- Fourth Schedule; para. 20(4)
- Measure also domestic
- Official list of countries affected by the measure are given in the website of OIE (http://www.oie.int/en/animal-health-in-the-world/official-disease-status/)
Products affected by the measure.
|Code||Product||Partial coverage||Partial coverage indication||Date in||Date out|
|0301.91.00||-- Trout (Salmo trutta, Oncorhynchus mykiss, Oncorhynchus clarki, Oncorhynchus aguabonita, Oncorhynchus gilae, Oncorhynchus apache and Oncorhynchus chrysogaster)||No|
|0301.92.00||-- Eels (Anguilla spp.)||No|
|0301.93.00||-- Carp (Cyprinus carpio, Carassius carassius, Ctenopharyngodon idellus, Hypophthalmichthys spp., Cirrhinus spp., Mylopharyngodon piceus)||No|
|0301.94.00||-- Atlantic and Pacific bluefin tunas (Thunnus thynnus, Thunnus orientalis)||No|
|0301.95.00||-- Southern bluefin tunas (Thunnus maccoyii)||No|
- Live fish
Countries/Regions affected by the measure.
- Countries listed on Office Internationale de Epizooties (OIE)