- NTM classification
- P9: Export measures n.e.s.
- Date when the measure came into force
- 23 November 1990
- Publication where the measure is specified
- The Republic Of Kenya, Laws of Kenya,Export Processing Zones CAP. 517 [Rev. 2012]
- Regulation where the measure is specified
- Export processing Zone Act 1990
- Country/Region applying the measure
- Coded list of objectives
- X: For purposes n.e.s.
- Description of the measure
- 26(3E) The following shall apply with respect to each building in the export
(a) no person shall commence, on or after the day this subsection comes into operation, to carry on commercial activities in the building if manufacturing activities are already being carried on in the building, by that person or any other person;
(b) no person shall commence, on or after the day this subsection comes into operation, to carry on manufacturing activities in the building if commercial activities are already being carried on in the building, by that person or any other person.
(4) Any person who contravenes this section shall be guilty of an offence and liable to a fine not exceeding two hundred thousand shillings or imprisonment for a term not exceeding three years or to both.
[Act No. 4 of 2004.]
- Reference of the measure
- Part VII para 26 (3E)
- Measure also domestic
Products affected by the measure.
|Code ||Product ||Partial coverage ||Partial coverage indication ||Date in ||Date out|
|PG: 1 ||All products ||Yes || ||23 November 1990 || |
Countries/Regions affected by the measure.
|Inclusion/Exclusion ||Country ||Date in ||Date out|
|Inclusion ||Kenya ||23 November 1990 || |