- NTM classification
- P9: Export measures n.e.s.
- Date when the measure came into force
- 23 November 1990
- Publication where the measure is specified
- The Republic Of Kenya, Laws of Kenya,Export Processing Zones CAP. 517 [Rev. 2012]
- Regulation where the measure is specified
- Export processing Zone Act 1990
- Country/Region applying the measure
- Coded list of objectives
- X: For purposes n.e.s.
- Description of the measure
- 26 (3C) Subject to subsection (3D), no person shall, in the export processing zone, carry on both commercial activities and manufacturing activities. (3D) Subsection (3C) does not apply with respect to the carrying out of commercial and manufacturing activities that a person is licensed to carry out under a licence issued before subsection (3C) came into operation.
- Reference of the measure
- Part VII Para 26 (3C)
- Measure also domestic
Products affected by the measure.
|Code ||Product ||Partial coverage ||Partial coverage indication ||Date in ||Date out|
|PG: 1 ||All products ||No || ||23 November 1980 || |
- Exports in the export processing zones
Countries/Regions affected by the measure.
|Inclusion/Exclusion ||Country ||Date in ||Date out|
|Inclusion ||Entire world ||23 November 1990 || |