- NTM classification
- P9: Export measures n.e.s.
- Date when the measure came into force
- 22 November 1990
- Publication where the measure is specified
- The Republic Of Kenya, Laws of Kenya,Export Processing Zones CAP. 517 [Rev. 2012]
- Regulation where the measure is specified
- Export processing Zone Act 1990
- Country/Region applying the measure
- Coded list of objectives
- X: For purposes n.e.s.
- Description of the measure
- 24. Goods deemed to be exported and imported into Kenya Unless otherwise provided under this Act or under any other written law—
(a) goods which are taken out from any part of the customs territory and brought into the export processing zone or services provided from part of the customs territory to an export processing zone shall be deemed to have been exported from Kenya and shall be paid for in convertible currency; and
(b) goods which are brought out of an export processing zone and taken into any part of the customs territory for use therein or services provided from an export processing zone to any part of the customs territory shall be deemed to be imported into Kenya.
- Reference of the measure
- Part VII para 24 (a)
- Measure also domestic
Products affected by the measure.
|Code ||Product ||Partial coverage ||Partial coverage indication ||Date in ||Date out|
|PG: 1 ||All products ||No || ||23 November 1990 || |
Countries/Regions affected by the measure.
|Inclusion/Exclusion ||Country ||Date in ||Date out|
|Inclusion ||Kenya ||23 November 1990 || |