- NTM classification
- P9: Export measures n.e.s.
- Date when the measure came into force
- 13 April 1965
- Publication where the measure is specified
- The Republic Of Kenya, Laws of Kenya,[Rev. 2012] Animal Diseases CAP. 364 A15 - 3[Issue 1] CHAPTER 364
- Regulation where the measure is specified
- Animal Diseases Act 4 of 1965
- Country/Region applying the measure
- Coded list of objectives
- B: Protection of life and health of animals
- Description of the measure
- 8(1) The Director may by notice in the Gazette
prohibit for such time as he thinks necessary, or regulate, the importation or the exportation of all animals or any specified kinds of animals, or of carcasses, meat, hides, skins, hair, wool, litter, dung, live viruses capable of setting up infections in animals, sera, vaccines and other biological or chemical products intended to be used for the control of animal disease, or fodder, from any specified country, port or territory.
(2) Any person who contravenes the provisions of any notice issued under subsection (1) shall be guilty of an offence. [Act No. 5 of 2007, s. 21.]
- Reference of the measure
- Section 8
- Measure also domestic
Products affected by the measure.
|Code ||Product ||Partial coverage ||Partial coverage indication ||Date in ||Date out|
|PG: 25 ||Medicines for animal use ||No || ||13 April 1965 || |
- sera, vaccines and other biological or chemical products intended to be used for the control of animal disease
Countries/Regions affected by the measure.
|Inclusion/Exclusion ||Country ||Date in ||Date out|
|Inclusion ||Entire world ||13 April 1965 || |