- NTM classification
- P69: Export technical measures, n.e.s.
- Date when the measure came into force
- 02 July 2012
- Publication where the measure is specified
- Statutory Instrument 116 of 2012
- Regulation where the measure is specified
- Forest (Control of Firewood, Timber and Forest Produce) Regulations, 2012.
- Country/Region applying the measure
- The rationale of the measure
- Not stated in the regulations
- Coded list of objectives
- X: For purposes n.e.s.
- Description of the measure
- 14 (1) In accordance with section 65 of the Act, any person wishing to transport or export—
(a) any consignment of timber exceeding 0.5m3 shall, for each consignment apply to the District Forest Extension Officer in the district where the timber is procured for a forest produce movement or export permit in Form FC1 together with the prescribed fee; or
(b) forest produce craftwork intended for sale or trade, shall apply to the District Forest Extension Officer in the district where the forest produce used to make the craftwork is procured, for a forest produce movement or export permit in Form FC1 together with the prescribed fee;
whereupon the District Forest Extension Officer shall determine whether or not to issue a permit in Form FC1A.
- Reference of the measure
- Art 14(1)
- Measure also domestic
Products affected by the measure.
|Code||Product||Partial coverage||Partial coverage indication||Date in||Date out|
|4403.10.00||Treated with paint, stains, creosote or other preservatives||No|
|4403.41.00||Dark red meranti, light red meranti and meranti bakau||No|
|4403.91.00||Of oak (quercus spp.)||No|
|4403.92.00||Of beech (fagus spp.)||No|
- Forest produce
Countries/Regions affected by the measure.
|Inclusion/Exclusion||Country||Date in||Date out|
- All countries